Important, always-relevant comic done by the wonderful Ursa Eyer.
THIS THIS THIS
These lovable cat-themed sweets were made by Caroline, a Japanese housewife. She creates them annually on Cat’s Day — February 22. The cat-shaped sweets are nerikiri: a traditional Japanese sweet made by mixing sweet white bean paste and glutinous rice. Caroline tints and sculpts them into various shapes and styles; then puts them on pancakes and doughnuts as edible decorations. They’re just too cute to eat!
important things to consider about your otp
who pauses the movie they’re watching because i bought all this candy and you haven’t eaten near enough gummy worms so I’m gonna feed them to you
whose bed they end up in for cuddles and naps
who is really overprotective and asks if the other one is feeling okay every time they cough/sneeze
who doesn’t even know how they take their tea any more bc the other person always makes it for them
YES.YES.YES. People need to realise this
This belongs more on Facebook than it does on tumblr.
i think you’re missing out on some of tumblr then… but it should be on facebook too, it should be on every social media site!
Artillery pieces used during Israel’s operation included a mix of Soltam M71 guns and U.S.-manufactured Paladin M109s (a 155-mm howitzer), each of which can fire three shells per minute. “The only possible reason for doing that is to kill a lot of people in as short a period of time as possible,” said the senior U.S. military officer. “It’s not mowing the lawn,” he added, referring to a popular IDF term for periodic military operations against Hamas in Gaza. “It’s removing the topsoil.”
Senior U.S. officers who are familiar with the battle and Israeli artillery operations, which are modeled on U.S. doctrine, assessed that, given that rate of artillery fire into Shujaiya, IDF commanders were not precisely targeting Palestinian military formations as much as laying down an indiscriminate barrage aimed at cratering the neighborhood.
phrases like “i’ll be the distraction you go on ahead without me” generally do not have a tendency to end well
"i’ll catch up with you" no. no you probably won’t
"we’ll talk about this later" there is no later
"it’ll be alright" not for you since you just said that and doomed yourself
say what you will about fangirls but when someone says ‘fangirling’ i think of excitement and unbridled glee and undignified noises of delight but when someone says ‘fanboying’ i think of impotent rage and insecurity and disproportionate aggression
i’m not even going to wait until october this year
the ghost jokes have begun
- as you may or may not have known, this guy and @ScrewPain were the guys responsible for swatting the creatures. this caused a shut down of schools, leak of personal information and innocent people almost got hurt because of it.
- in this time, i’ve kept an eye on spiky’s twitter and he’s swatted several innocent streamers [he posts proof and gloats about it] and plans to keep doing it. he and pain both think they’re invincible and it needs to stop.
- pain said he’s going to pax and im seriously worried he’ll swat that place too, so i just want to post a warning to everyone.
- i know that he is 100% serious who knows what other youtuber or innocent streamer they’ll do it to next.
EVEN IF YOU DON’T LIKE ROOSTERTEETH, SPREAD THE WORD. PEOPLE CAN BE HURT OR KILLED BECAUSE OF THIS.
ATTENTION ALL CONFUSED PEOPLE
- Swatting: A new trend where a Twitch player or Livestreamer is targeted and reported to the police for being a threat. The intention is to watch the Livestreamer or Twitch player be arrested live on camera.
- If you see anyone bragging that they are the culprits behind a ‘swatting’, report them immediately. Especially to the authorities.
ROOSTER TEETH HAS BEEN INFORMED THAT A THREAT HAS BEEN MADE. THEY HAVE TAKEN PRECAUTIONS. DO NOT CONTACT ROOSTER TEETH ABOUT THIS. THEY KNOW.
Please spread THIS version around so people are further informed.
apparently some guy named mark was trying to tell my mom he needed to speak with my dad about any financial transactions my mom was making because he was the man of the house and she did not take kindly to his implying that my dad was the primary breadwinner/person in charge in our family so